The Wheel Zone Limited Warranty
The Wheel Zone warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
The Wheel Zone warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
The Wheel Zone agrees to repair or replace, at The Wheel Zone's sole discretion, without charge, any Street Series wheel which is returned and which, after examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal or installation expense. This express warranty is not applicable to any Street Series wheels that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, chemicals, and/or adverse weather conditions.
Race and UTV and Beadlock Wheels (100, 200 and 400 Series) are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for.
The Wheel Zone hereby disclaims all other express warranties. The Wheel Zone hereby disclaims all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose to the extent the law of the state of sale and federal law allows.
WARNING: To avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
- Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
- Wheels that have been purchased by a dealer as seconds or blemished product.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tires sizes, tire diameters greater than 35” or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling.
CONTACT US TODAY
Our friendly team will be more then happy to answer all your questions.